20OCT Fundamentals of Web Design I with Adobe Dreamweaver CC
Ended Nov 1, 2020
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be notified when a spot opens
Full course description
This is a 4-week online course taking place from October 5 to November 7.
This 4-week online course is designed to teach students the proper procedures to create and post Web pages suitable for course work, professional purposes and personal use. Topics include basic skills of FTP, search engines, browsers, Internet literacy and secure Web design. The HTML language is stressed as the tool for web site creation. Adobe Certified Associate Exam Optional.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Arrange the code structure of a Hypertext Markup Language Document.
- Define the principles of design as applied to web design.
- Apply knowledge of Cascading Style Sheet and Div. Tags to the structure, content, and format of web pages.
- Create websites using the fluid grid layout method.
- Apply code generators and photo editing software to augment website design.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2018 Release); Pearson; ISBN: 9780134852522
*You are responsible for purchasing and securing your own textbook.